ShoutMix chat widget
leave your words, geeks :)
tee-vee,

last nite i lay in bed looking..
up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself..
where the heck is the ceiling? -.-'
i keep on saying i love U..
don't get excited coz i love the other alphabets too.
i love N! i love A! i love I! i love M!~weehee
i was born as a girl.
and i ain't no princess..but..,
how if the crown do fits on me?
u know why me n my life haven't cracked for ages?..
it just because imma diamond.
diamonds don't crack :)
and and and..
u'll neva know wht i'll do next.
i'm just Undefine.Unwritten
got a problem with me~solve it
u think i'm trippin'~tie my shoes
cnt' stnd me~ sit back down!
u cnt' face me~ just turn around..!
i don't chase on dream.but~ i hope on and ride it<3
i expect nothing,
and i..i do appreciate everything.
my life is a great bundle of little things.
i got hundred of reasons to cry in my life,
..but i got thousand of reasons to smile,
and billion of reasons to laugh in my life.
i was a damaged ppl before.and i'm glad..
..coz now i knew how to survive.
imma drum too!
u should neva leave me.coz, u'll be leaving the
BEAT too,rite?
and i float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee~
i laugh out loud as much as i breathe.
life is like a photography,
i'll use the negatives to develop -__-
a lie can travel around..
while the truth still putting on its shoes
some were just jealous of me.
coz i act retarded an ppl still love me.
toast up,liddats!

p/s: rawrrr when u read! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan